If I want to close my Delaware Company how do I do that?

If you want to Dissolve your Corporation or Cancel your LLC please contact us so that we can calculate the fees involved and file the documents with Delaware State for you. If you are absolutely certain that you no longer need your company we do advise that you close your company before the end of year so that you don't accrue new State fees by waiting until we're already into the next year. It is necessary to officially dissolve or cancel your company so that you don't have any debts to Delaware State or to your Registered Agent.