US Business Presence Package

Your Own US Corporation or LLC, EIN, US Office/Address

United States Business Presence Package (USBPP)

$260 (Company Formation and EIN) + $35/month or $350/year (for Registered Agent and US Office Lease)

  • The formation of your Delaware Corporation or LLC
  • Registered Agent Service for a Full Year
  • EIN - Federal Tax ID #
  • US Office address (not a box) with Mail Forwarding & $10 Postage Deposit
  • US Bank Account Referrals

Once we receive your order and payment we'll form your Delaware company within 1 business day. Your EIN will be applied for the same day and your mail forwarding account will be setup within 1 business day once we've received and approved your documents. We will email your documents to you as soon as we have them back from the State, then put them in the mail for you unless you'd like to pay for a courier as well.

Click Here to ORDER

Details of your USBPP

The Formation of your Delaware Corporation or LLC

  • Delaware LLC or Corporation formed same or next business day
  • State fees INCLUDED
  • Certificate of Inc/Formation INCLUDED

Click Here to ORDER

As your Registered Agent we will file a lawyer-approved Certificate of Incorporation/Formation for you with the following details:

  • Custom Articles of Incorporation, including:
    • General purpose
    • 1,500 authorized shares of stock at no par value
    • Limitation of director's liability language
    • Incorporator to form the corporation
    • Filing of Certificate of Incorporation with the Secretary of State
  • Record documents with Kent County Recorder of Deeds
  • Payment of all state and county filing fees
  • Appointment of initial director(s) or member(s)
  • Certified Copy of Certificate of Incorporation/Formation
  • Registered agent (legal requirement) for the duration of the calendar year
    • Includes forwarding of official mail from the Secretary of State or other government offices, and legal documents served upon us as agent.

    Registered Agent service is $50/year

    Deluxe Corporate Kit & Seal Press Contents (we include a digital version for free):

    • Deluxe Corporate Minute Book - Includes 15 imprinted stock certificates or membership certificates, sample minutes, by-laws and other forms - all in a vinyl minute book binder and slipcase with your Company Name imprinted in gold and a corporate seal press.

    Click Here to ORDER

    EIN Retrieval

    We will get you your EIN for your Corporation or LLC (IRS is taking 2 weeks right now) following the IRS regulations. If you're thinking of getting an LLC and you don't already file personal tax returns in the USA you need to decide if you want to file your federal income taxes on a personal income tax return or a corporate income tax return or if your LLC has more than 1 owner if you can file personal and partnership returns in the USA or just a single corporate income tax return.

    US Office & Mail Forwarding Service details

    Your US Office (Real Office, not a PO Box):

    Your Company Name
    501 Silverside Rd Ste 105
    Wilmington, DE 19809

    • Registration: Company Registration: 1 company and 2 officers of the company can be registered to receive mail. Personal registration: You and your spouse can be registered to receive mail.
    • Frequency: Once a week your mail will be repackaged and forwarded to the address you supply us.
    • Carrier: All mail is forwarded USPS first class air mail
    • Renewal fee: $300/year (or $165 for 6 months or $30/month)
    • Additional pieces of mail @ $0.50/piece
    • Actual Postage + 10% for forwarding (this equals our cost)
    • Address change: $5
    • Filters: We filter junk mail to keep your costs down. Only 1st class mail addressed specifically to you will be forwarded.

    If we receive a package we will charge you $20 per occurrence. All packages will be opened for inspection so that a Customs Declaration can be made when forwarding the package out of the US. We reserve the right, as your office managers, to open any and all mail that comes in to the office (this is generally done only when it is a package or if we are making sure it isn't junk mail or when you've signed up for our Accounts Receivable Service).

    We define a package as anything that requires a customs declaration form, or is over 1lb if mailing within the US. Please note that we are an office, not a mail depot. We are setup to handle mail and the occasional package. Packages must be under 30lbs.

    US Bank Account

    We will refer you to 4 different FDIC insured banks through our financial services partners, for free, that work with foreign owned Delaware companies. If you use our links, we can help follow up as well.

    Click Here to ORDER


    Accounts Receivable Service

    This service is for clients who have US Corporate bank accounts already and who want us to forward US$ checks from their clients to their US Corporate bank account for deposit.

    Requirements: US Office & Mail Forwarding account already setup and a US Corporate bank account

    The Service

    • Your clients mail their US$ checks made out to your Company Name to our/your US address.
    • The checks and letter contents (should not be more than 1 page, like an invoice) will be scanned and emailed to you.
    • Checks from your clients will be mailed to your US Bank Account for deposit.
    • AR service is performed once/week.

    The Fees

    • $100 (setup and first month) + $30/month thereafter + $1.50 per check over 15 checks per month.
    • The $30 monthly fee will be billed at the beginning of the month for that month - by a recurring monthly charge to your credit card with your approval, of course.

    No Hidden Fees – No Surprises!

    Services, prices, options, and subscriptions are clear at each stage of the process.  Different payment methods carry different associated fees that we pass on to you. State fees are always included, what you see is what you pay.

    Additional charges billed by VI or the appropriate 3rd party:

    State fees of $300 (LLC) or $225 (Corp) - plus US federal income taxes (if applicable, talk to your accountant) are due each year in addition to your selected Compliance Package to keep your company in Good Standing.

    Click Here to ORDER

    Quick FAQ
    Q: Why do I need a USBPP?

    A: You need a USBPP if you want to setup a US Corporate bank account or a US Business PayPal account or any other accounts or contracts that require a company, tax id, and a US office.

    Q: What is the USBPP?

    A: The US Business Presence Package includes the formation of your Delaware Corporation or LLC, the retrieval of your EIN and the setup of your US office address & mail forwarding account.

    Q: What is the $10 postage deposit for?

    A: You'll see your $10 initial postage deposit in your member's area online. When we forward flat mail or packages to you we'll debit your postage deposit. Some clients go through it quickly and others more slowly. When it gets low we send you an email reminding you to top up so that your mail forwarding service is not interrupted.

    Q: Does the USBPP include the setup of my US Corporate bank account?

    A: It includes referrals for 4 different banking services that open accounts at FDIC insured US banks, for free, that all work with internationally owned US companies, though each has it's own restrictions.

    Q: Once my USBPP is setup how can I setup my US Corporate bank account?

    A: Please see our US Bank account option page.

    Q: What other package deals do you offer?

    A: See our Custom, Deluxe or USBPP table here.

    Q: Does your USBPP come with a US telephone #?

    A: No. We recommend Open Phone. It's a great service and is an app you use on your cell phone that adds a US Phone number calling and text service: easy to setup and cheap to maintain. Sign up here.

    Q: How long does it take to setup my USBPP?

    A: Once we receive your order and your payment we will form your company within 1 business day and then retrieve your EIN within a day (with upgrade) or in 1 - 6 weeks depending on the IRS (we request your EIN the same day we form your company), and setup your mail forwarding account within the next business day of receiving any required paperwork. It all happens very quickly!

    Q: When will I have my State documents and Corporate kit?

    A: We'll have scans of your State documents uploaded to your members area for you to view and print within 3 business days after we form your company. Your state documents and corporate kit will be DHL'd to you within 2 days after that.

    Q: What documents are required to setup my USBPP?

    A: We don't require any documents to setup your Delaware company. We do, however, require a color scan of your passport in order to retrieve your EIN and to setup your mail forwarding account we require an additional piece of Photo ID like your Driver's License plus a Utility bill for your forwarding address.

    Q: How much is it to renew the US office address & mail forwarding account?

    A: $300/year or $30/month.

    Q: How much is it to renew the Registered Agent (RA) service?

    A: $100/year or $10/month (before discount).

    Q: Why do I see $350/year or $35/month renewal?

    A: That is the Registered Agent service and the US Office combined, and includes a $50 RA discount.

    Q: Are there any hidden fees not listed here?

    A: No. But, to keep your company in good standing with Delaware State you must pay a yearly flat State Fee to Delaware State and you must pay your Registered Agent fees to us - due the next calendar year. LLC's owe $300/year and Corporations owe $225/year in State Fees. RA fees are only $50/year if you renew your US office address & mail forwarding service. If you cancel your Office with Mail Forwarding service the RA fees will be $100/year.

    Q: What's the difference between an LLC and a Corporation?

    A: Please see our FAQ page for more details.

    Q: Do I need to pay Federal Income Tax in the US?

    A: Please see our FAQ page on Tax Issues.

    Q: Which package do I get if I just want a Delaware Corporation or LLC?

    A: You can either Customize your own package starting from Free Package. See details here. We will provide you with exactly what you want!