US Business Presence Package
Your Own US Corporation or LLC, EIN, US Office/Address
United States Business Presence Package (USBPP)
$725 + $100 for your postage deposit
- The formation of your Delaware Corporation or LLC - with 24-hour filing
- EIN - Federal Tax ID #
- US Office address (not a box) with Mail Forwarding - first 6 months
Once we receive your order and payment we'll form your Delaware company within 1 business day and your State documents and Corporate kit will be FedEx'd to you approximately 5 business days after that. Your EIN will be retrieved in 1 week and your mail forwarding account will be setup within 1 business day once we've received and approved your documents.
Details of your USBPP
The Formation of your Delaware Corporation or LLC
- Delaware LLC or Corporation formed same or next business day
- State fees INCLUDED
- Registered Agent: current calendar year FREE
- Certified Copy of Certificate of Inc/Formation INCLUDED
- Deluxe Corporate Kit and Metal Seal Press INCLUDED
- International Courier via FedEx INCLUDED
- 24-hour Expedited Filing INCLUDED
As your Registered Agent we will file a lawyer-approved Certificate of Incorporation/Formation for you with the following details:
- Custom Articles of Incorporation, including:
- General purpose
- 1,500 authorized shares of stock at no par value
- Limitation of director's liability language
- Incorporator to form the corporation
- Filing of Certificate of Incorporation with the Secretary of State
- Record documents with Kent County Recorder of Deeds
- Payment of all state and county filing fees
- Appointment of initial director(s) or member(s)
- Certified Copy of Certificate of Incorporation/Formation
- Registered agent (legal requirement) for the duration of the calendar year
- Includes forwarding of official mail from the Secretary of State or other government offices, and legal documents served upon us as agent.
Deluxe Corporate Kit & Metal Seal Contents:
- Deluxe Corporate Minute Book - Includes 15 imprinted stock certificates or membership certificates, sample minutes, by-laws and other forms - all in a vinyl minute book binder and slipcase with your Company Name imprinted in gold and a corporate metal seal press.
We will get you your EIN for your Corporation or LLC in 1 week following the IRS regulations. If you're thinking of getting an LLC and you don't already file personal tax returns in the USA you need to decide if you want to file your federal income taxes on a personal income tax return or a corporate income tax return or if your LLC has more than 1 owner if you can file personal and partnership returns in the USA or just a single corporate income tax return.
US Office & Mail Forwarding Service details
Your US Office (Real Office, not a PO Box):
Your Company Name
501 Silverside Rd Ste 105
Wilmington, DE 19809
- Registration: Company Registration: 1 company and 2 officers of the company can be registered to receive mail. Personal registration: You and your spouse can be registered to receive mail.
- Frequency: Once a week your mail will be repackaged and forwarded to the address you supply us.
- Carrier: All mail is forwarded USPS first class air mail
- Renewal fee: $300/year (or $165 for 6 months), includes 50 pieces of mail
- Additional pieces of mail @ $0.50/piece
- Actual Postage + 10% for forwarding (this equals our cost)
- Address change: $5
- Filters: We filter junk mail to keep your costs down. Only 1st class mail addressed specifically to you will be forwarded.
If we receive a package we will charge you $20 per occurrence. All packages will be opened for inspection so that a Customs Declaration can be made when forwarding the package out of the US. We reserve the right, as your office managers, to open any and all mail that comes in to the office (this is generally done only when it is a package or if we are making sure it isn't junk mail or when you've signed up for our Accounts Receivable Service).
We define a package as anything that requires a customs declaration form, or is over 1lb if mailing within the US. Please note that we are an office, not a mail depot. We are setup to handle mail and the occasional package. Packages must be under 30lbs.
Accounts Receivable Service
This service is for clients who have US Corporate bank accounts already and who want us to forward US$ checks from their clients to their US Corporate bank account for deposit.
Requirements: US Office & Mail Forwarding account already setup and a US Corporate bank account
- Your clients mail their US$ checks made out to your Company Name to our/your US address.
- The checks and letter contents (should not be more than 1 page, like an invoice) will be scanned and emailed to you.
- Checks from your clients will be mailed to your US Bank Account for deposit.
- AR service is performed once/week.
- $100 (setup and first month) + $30/month thereafter + $1.50 per check over 15 checks per month.
- The $30 monthly fee will be billed at the beginning of the month for that month - by a recurring monthly charge to your credit card with your approval, of course.
No Hidden Fees = No Surprises
Unlike other Registered Agent's we will NEVER charge your credit card for expected or unexpected future services. You are required to login to your account to pay your invoices yourself. (exception is the Accounts Receivable service billed monthly) Additional charges (billed by VI or the appropriate 3rd party): Different payment methods carry different associated fees that we pass on to you. For maintaining your corporation and registered agent, (in the second year) as follows: US$50/year for registered agent ($100/year if you give up the US Office/mail forwarding) + state fees of $300 (LLC) or $225 (Corp) - plus US federal income taxes (if applicable, talk to your accountant).
Q: Why do I need a USBPP?
A: You need a USBPP if you want to setup a US Corporate bank account or a US Business PayPal account or any other accounts or contracts that require a company, tax id, and a US office.
Q: What is the USBPP?
A: The US Business Presence Package includes the formation of your Delaware Corporation or LLC, the retrieval of your EIN and the setup of your US office address & mail forwarding account.
Q: What is the $100 postage deposit for?
A: You'll see your $100 initial postage deposit in your member's area online. When we forward flat mail or packages to you we'll debit your postage deposit. Some clients go through it quickly and others more slowly. When it gets low we send you an email reminding you to top up so that your mail forwarding service is not interrupted.
Q: Does the USBPP include the setup of my US Corporate bank account?
A: No, but we'll be happy to help you out with that for free.
Q: Once my USBPP is setup how can I setup my US Corporate bank account?
A: Please see our US Bank account option page.
Q: What other package deals do you offer?
A: See our Custom, Deluxe or USBPP table here.
Q: Does your USBPP come with a US telephone #?
A: No. We recommend www.broadvoice.com. It's a great service and easy to setup and cheap to maintain.
Q: How long does it take to setup my USBPP?
A: Once we receive your order and your payment we will form your company within 1 business day and then retrieve your EIN within a day (with upgrade) or in 1 - 6 weeks depending on the IRS (we request your EIN the same day we form your company), and setup your mail forwarding account within the next business day of receiving any required paperwork. It all happens very quickly!
Q: When will I have my State documents and Corporate kit?
A: We'll have scans of your State documents uploaded to your members area for you to view and print within 3 business days after we form your company. Your state documents and corporate kit will be FedEx'd to you within 2 days after that.
Q: What documents are required to setup my USBPP?
A: We don't require any documents to setup your Delaware company. We do, however, require a color scan of your passport in order to retrieve your EIN and to setup your mail forwarding account we require an additional piece of Photo ID like your Driver's License plus a Utility bill for your forwarding address.
Q: How much is it to renew the US office address & mail forwarding account?
A: $300/year or $165/six months.
Q: Are there any hidden fees not listed here?
A: No. But, to keep your company in good standing with Delaware State you must pay a yearly flat State Fee to Delaware State and you must pay your Registered Agent fees to us - due the next calendar year. LLC's owe $250/year and Corporations owe $125/year in State Fees. RA fees are only $50/year if you renew your US office address & mail forwarding service. If you cancel your Office with Mail Forwarding service the RA fees will be $100/year.
Q: What's the difference between an LLC and a Corporation?
A: Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Q: Do I need to pay Federal Income Tax in the US?
A: Please see our FAQ page on Tax Issues.
Q: Which package do I get if I just want a Delaware Corporation or LLC?
A: You can either Customize your own package or get the Deluxe Package. See details here. We will provide you with exactly what you want!