US Office Address & Mail Forwarding
Your Own US Office in Wilmington, Delaware
US Office (not a PO Box) with Mail Forwarding
- $200, setup and first 6 months + $100 postage deposit
- Renewable @ $300/year or $165 for 6 months details
Your US Office (Real Office) (right away)
Your Company Name
501 Silverside Rd Ste 105
Wilmington, DE 19809
- Registration: Company Registration: 1 company and 2 officers of the company can be registered to receive mail. Personal registration: You and your spouse can be registered to receive mail.
- Frequency: Once a week your mail will be repackaged and forwarded to the address you supply us.
- Carrier: All mail is forwarded USPS first class air mail
- Renewal cost: $300/year (or $165 for 6 months), includes 50 pieces
Additional pieces @ $0.50/piece
Actual Postage + 10% for forwarding (this equals our cost)
Address change: $5
- Filters: We filter junk mail to keep your costs down, only 1st class mail addressed specifically to you will be forwarded.
- If we receive a PACKAGE we will charge you $20 per occurrence. All packages will be opened for inspection so that a Customs Declaration can be made when forwarding the package out of the USA. We reserve the right, as your office managers, to open any and all mail that comes in to the office (this is generally done only when it is a package or if we are making sure it isn't junk mail or when you've signed up for our Accounts Receivable Service). We define a package as anything that requires a customs declaration form, or is over 1lb if mailing within the USA. Please note that we are an office, not a mail depot, we are setup to handle mail and the occasional package. Packages must be under 30lbs.
Our office is your shared office at the Silverside Business Center, we offer mail service for your virtual office which includes your mail forwarding.
Q: Who can I give my US address to?
A: You can use it wherever your US business address is required: on your website, for your US Corporate bank account, US PayPal account, clients, suppliers, eBay etc.
Q: What documents do you require from me?
A: We will need you to color scan and upload your valid International Passport, your Driver's License or other Secondary Photo ID and a Utility bill for your mail forwarding address.
Q: How will I know when you forward something to me?
A: You will see when we forward something to you from your online account with us.
Q: How do you forward my mail to me?
A: We use USPS regular airmail.
Q: What if I want something couriered to me with a tracking #?
A: Just let us know ahead of time what it is you want couriered to you and we will FedEx it to you as per your request.
Q: What is the $100 postage deposit for?
A: You'll see your $100 initial postage deposit in your member's area online. When we forward flat mail or packages to you we'll debit your postage deposit. Some clients go through it quickly and others more slowly. When it gets low we send you an email reminding you to top up so that your mail forwarding service is not interrupted.
Q: Will you scan and email me my mail to me, if I prefer that?
A: Yes, we can do that. This would be considered a Special Request and would carry a small extra fee.
Q: Can you please send my client's US$ checks straight to my US Corporate bank account for deposit?
A: Yes, absolutely! You'll want to purchase our Accounts Receivable Service.